We are looking for a Nordic Marketing Manager to drive our Norwegian marketing activities and engage, educate and excite our customers about the fascinating world of Microsoft cloud technology. In this position, you’ll be an integral part of our energetic and growth hacking-minded Nordic marketing and sales community and play a key role in taking our digital lead-to-revenue funnel to the next level, turning leads and prospects into satisfied long-term customers.
On a typical day, the you would e.g.
- collaborate with the Norwegian sales team to plan and execute winning digital marketing tactics and omni channel campaigns that drive traffic , engagement and help build our brand recognition in Norway
- leverage the latest marketing and sales tools to analyze customer data, identify and qualify opportunities in the sales funnel and provide insights to the sales team,
- engage with Innofactor’s Norwegian sales executives to coach them how to best engage opportunities in their pipeline with social selling methods
- creating compelling content strategy for different channels
- create engaging and converting content and ads together with the world’s leading Microsoft Cloud and Security experts for different channels
- learn something new about our fast-moving industry and the world of digital marketing and sales every single day
The position is based in Innofactor’s shiny new Oslo office in the heart of the city. In this role, you’ll work closely with our Nordic marketing team, as well as solution sales professionals and leading Nordic cloud technology experts.
This is the job for you, if
- you enjoy a fast-paced growth-hacking oriented work environment,
- you are passionate about modern data-driven sales and marketing tools (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Dynamics 365, Salesforce and similar) and the inbound methodology and want to put them into action
- you know your way around digital advertisement (SEM, display, paid social)
- have an understanding of the buyer’s journey in B2B software and solution sales, as well as experience in inbound marketing and sales,
- you believe strongly that customer data and insights can deliver tangible value to the business,
- you have solid verbal and written communication skills in English and Norwegian - mastering other Nordic languages is a great benefit,
- you want to be a part of helping organizations and communities improve the ways we live and by helping them forward in their digitalization and cloud journey.
You most likely have a degree in business or technology and 5 or more years of background in e.g. sales, marketing or communications. What’s most important, though, is that you’re passionate about B2B sales and marketing and social selling and, and have a strong appetite for learning more.
We offer you
- the chance to constantly learn and develop your skills and knowledge of modern sales and marketing tools and methodologies,
- the opportunity to play a key role in the development of Innofactor’s digital lead-to-revenue management and success in digital sales,
- the chance to take your place at the top of the Microsoft-ecosystem and become a professional in marketing and selling leading modern cloud solutions,
- a competitive reward system,
- great colleagues and a dynamic, Nordic atmosphere in our lovely new Oslo office and
- an effective remote-work environment
How to apply
We hope to get your application as soon as possible, latest on May, 14, 2021. The position will be filled immediately when the right person is found. Please submit your application online below. Kindly also include your CV and salary request with the application.
If you would like to hear more about the role, feel free to contact Amina Kristensen, mob. +47 4146 1566, email@example.com.
Innofactor is the leading driver of the modern digital organization in the Nordic Countries for its approximately 1,000 customers in commercial, public and third sector. Innofactor has the widest solution offering and leading know-how in the Microsoft ecosystem in the Nordics. Innofactor has over 500 enthusiastic and motivated top specialists in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Norway. In 2016–2020, the annual growth of Innofactor's net sales has been approximately 8.3%. The Innofactor Plc share is listed in the technology section of the main list of NASDAQ Helsinki Oy. www.innofactor.com #ModernDigitalOrganization #PeopleFirst #CreatingSmiles