Professional Services - Innofactor Oslo
To support the rapid growth, we are looking for a Consulting Director to lead the Oslo-based team in Innofactor Norway.
A career in Innofactor?
Innofactor is a leading provider of digitization and cloud solutions in the Nordic countries. Innofactor helps customers digitize their business, promote a collaborative way of working, and develop business processes by utilizing data-driven decision making and secure cloud services. Innofactor offers business-critical solutions, project deliveries and maintenance services, and develop custom software products and services. Innofactor serves more than 1,500 customers in the commercial, public, and third sectors in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, and Norway. A solid customer base with visionary key customers supports the continued innovation of products and services and creates a foundation for future growth. Innofactor has 14 offices across the Nordics and is listed in NASDAQ Helsinki with 10,000+ shareholders. In Norway Innofactor we have a dedicated team of 60+ employees located in Oslo, Bergen and Trondheim.
We are looking for:
- Outstanding and proven leadership skills from related business
- Result-oriented and analytical approach with focus on continuous improvement
- Emphatic and value-driven leadership style with focus on customer centricity, accountability, empowerment and innovation
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to gain trust and respect within the company and develop strategic on-going customer relationships
- Team-player; enjoy team work and stimulate to collaboration across projects, teams and competence areas internally and externally with customers and partner, and leverage extensive business network
- Innovation-driven; perpetually curious and always looking for cool new stuff that can be valuable for customers and employees
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills in Norwegian and English. Daily working language is Norwegian
- Relevant higher education (Bachelor/Master's degree)
- Full P&L responsibility of consulting team in line with budgets
- Recruitment and development of the consulting team in Oslo according to growth plans
- Ensure effective dispatching and resource allocation in conjunction with management team
- Build innovative and effective service deliveries to strengthen our position with key customers
- Lead by example and be actively involved in customer projects
What we offer:
- Be part of Innofactor Norway’s leadership team and report to Country Manager
- Opportunity to work with the industry's most competent consultants
- Ability to influence the development of innovative services and technology solutions
- Significant development opportunities in a dynamic and highly skilled company
- Great social community with lots of happenings and events
- Flexible work situation
- Opportunity to work internationally across the Nordic region
- Competitive terms and benefits
Contact person: Anne Havsgaard. Email: email@example.com, phone +47 917 39 423.